rfc6352 is cited by the following 3 RFCs:
rfc6352 cites the following 20 RFCs:
- rfc2119, cited by 4774 RFCs
- rfc2244, cited by 36 RFCs
- rfc2426, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc2616, cited by 274 RFCs
- rfc2617, cited by 74 RFCs
- rfc2782, cited by 120 RFCs
- rfc2818, cited by 157 RFCs
- rfc3253, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc3688, cited by 228 RFCs
- rfc3744, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc4510, cited by 44 RFCs
- rfc4790, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc4918, cited by 29 RFCs
- rfc5051, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc5246, cited by 367 RFCs
- rfc5280, cited by 264 RFCs
- rfc5397, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5689, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5741, cited by 2136 RFCs
- rfc6350, cited by 23 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.