rfc1982 is cited by the following 30 RFCs:
- rfc2136, cited by 75 RFCs
- rfc2182, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2535, cited by 62 RFCs
- rfc2626, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc2930, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc2931, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc2960, cited by 74 RFCs
- rfc3080, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc3081, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc3720, cited by 32 RFCs
- rfc3790, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc4034, cited by 104 RFCs
- rfc4340, cited by 71 RFCs
- rfc4450, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc4960, cited by 125 RFCs
- rfc5061, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc5973, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc5974, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc6550, cited by 41 RFCs
- rfc6810, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc6945, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7143, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc7176, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc7477, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7641, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc7731, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc8210, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc8260, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc8505, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc9018, cited by no other RFCs
rfc1982 cites the following 3 RFCs:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.