rfc1630 is cited by the following 17 RFCs:
- rfc1738, cited by 105 RFCs
- rfc1808, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc1866, cited by 32 RFCs
- rfc1945, cited by 51 RFCs
- rfc2068, cited by 63 RFCs
- rfc2141, cited by 120 RFCs
- rfc2169, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2327, cited by 109 RFCs
- rfc2396, cited by 129 RFCs
- rfc2483, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2506, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc2616, cited by 273 RFCs
- rfc2828, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc3266, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3875, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc3986, cited by 376 RFCs
- rfc8089, cited by 1 RFC
rfc1630 cites the following 5 RFCs:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.