Based on address information listed in the publications at the IETF, this author is in China (most recently).
The most recent affiliation listed in the publications for the author is Huawei.
The working groups where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be detnet, mpls, pals, lsr, spring and teas.
The author chairs the pals working group.
The author has the following 35 RFCs:
- rfc3985, cited by 72 RFCs
- rfc4385, cited by 48 RFCs
- rfc6374, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc4591, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc6375, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc4928, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc6378, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc5101, cited by 39 RFCs
- rfc6391, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc6427, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6435, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6658, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6974, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6981, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc7011, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc5102, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc5317, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc5586, cited by 38 RFCs
- rfc5659, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc5704, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc5714, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc5715, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc7012, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc5921, cited by 32 RFCs
- rfc7026, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc5960, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc7167, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5994, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7212, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7213, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7490, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc7708, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7876, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8169, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8372, cited by no other RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 12. The author has 449 total citations for 35 RFCs; an average of 12.83 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 14 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 21/7, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.