Based on address information listed in the publications at the IETF, this author is in USA (most recently).
The most recent affiliation listed in the publications for the author is Mit.
The working groups where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be sidrops and trans.
The author has the following 29 RFCs:
- rfc7132, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6482, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc1108, cited by 21 RFCs
- rfc7382, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6484, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc2401, cited by 207 RFCs
- rfc7730, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6486, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc2402, cited by 101 RFCs
- rfc8205, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc2406, cited by 122 RFCs
- rfc2410, cited by 29 RFCs
- rfc3779, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc4301, cited by 250 RFCs
- rfc6488, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc4302, cited by 102 RFCs
- rfc8209, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc6489, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc4303, cited by 160 RFCs
- rfc8211, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6490, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc4304, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc8374, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6916, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc5114, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc6919, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc5636, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7093, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6480, cited by 39 RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 13. The author has 1176 total citations for 29 RFCs; an average of 40.55 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 3 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 14/10, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.