rfc8086 is cited by the following 1 RFC:
rfc8086 cites the following 26 RFCs:
- rfc0768, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc0792, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc0793, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1122, cited by 250 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4331 RFCs
- rfc2460, cited by 329 RFCs
- rfc2474, cited by 161 RFCs
- rfc2784, cited by 67 RFCs
- rfc2890, cited by 28 RFCs
- rfc2914, cited by 70 RFCs
- rfc2983, cited by 39 RFCs
- rfc4787, cited by 68 RFCs
- rfc6040, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc6056, cited by 21 RFCs
- rfc6347, cited by 62 RFCs
- rfc6438, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6935, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6936, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc7042, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc7637, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7676, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc768, cited by 337 RFCs
- rfc7841, cited by 698 RFCs
- rfc792, cited by 214 RFCs
- rfc793, cited by 552 RFCs
- rfc8085, cited by 12 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 24/4, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.