rfc6426 is cited by the following 12 RFCs:
- rfc6478, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6669, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6965, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7110, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7140, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7214, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7276, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7297, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc7325, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7555, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8029, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc8339, cited by no other RFCs
rfc6426 cites the following 15 RFCs:
- rfc1122, cited by 252 RFCs
- rfc1812, cited by 109 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4366 RFCs
- rfc4379, cited by 57 RFCs
- rfc4385, cited by 49 RFCs
- rfc4446, cited by 46 RFCs
- rfc5003, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc5586, cited by 39 RFCs
- rfc5741, cited by 2136 RFCs
- rfc5860, cited by 24 RFCs
- rfc5884, cited by 24 RFCs
- rfc6370, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc6371, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc6424, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6425, cited by 10 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 18/6, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.