The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: (none)
This company currently has 9 authors:
- Bert Wijnen (30 documents, h-index 15, total citations 833)
- Daniel Karrenberg (7 documents, h-index 6, total citations 263)
- Oleg Muravskiy (2 documents, h-index 1, total citations 4)
- Robert Kisteleki (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Massimiliano Stucchi (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Engin Gunduz (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Shane W. Kerr (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Henk Uijterwaal (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 5)
- Carol Orange (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 3)
The authors from ripe have the following 19 RFCs:
- rfc1597, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc1786, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc1918, cited by 193 RFCs
- rfc2050, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc2280, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc2622, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc2650, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc2870, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc3757, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc4012, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc4698, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5560, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6945, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7909, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8050, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8182, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc8360, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8475, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8488, cited by no other RFCs
The author has no drafts.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.