The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: (none)
This company currently has 13 authors:
- John Myers (13 documents, h-index 8, total citations 232)
- Alan O. Freier (3 documents, h-index 3, total citations 188)
- Ari Luotonen (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 89)
- Mansour Steve (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 21)
- Robert Relyea (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 341)
- Darren Hardy (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
- Lisa Repka (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 23)
- FNFrank Dawson (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 22)
- Jim Roskind (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 341)
- A. Faizi (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 17)
- Philip Karlton (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 9)
- Prasanta Behera (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Gordon Good (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 12)
The authors from netscape have the following 33 RFCs:
- rfc2617, cited by 73 RFCs
- rfc2425, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc2222, cited by 44 RFCs
- rfc2655, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc2426, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc2244, cited by 35 RFCs
- rfc2696, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc2446, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc2246, cited by 175 RFCs
- rfc2798, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc2251, cited by 71 RFCs
- rfc2252, cited by 49 RFCs
- rfc2253, cited by 33 RFCs
- rfc2254, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc2447, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc2255, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc2820, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc2518, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc2311, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc2849, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc2554, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc2312, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc5246, cited by 341 RFCs
- rfc2559, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc2326, cited by 80 RFCs
- rfc2069, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc6101, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc2587, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc2359, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc2079, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2596, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2368, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc2109, cited by 8 RFCs
The author has no drafts.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 14/10, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.