The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: (none)
This company currently has 9 authors:
- Claudio Topolcic (4 documents, h-index 4, total citations 25)
- Sam X. Sun (3 documents, h-index 3, total citations 9)
- Larry Lannom (3 documents, h-index 3, total citations 9)
- Brian Boesch (2 documents, h-index 1, total citations 4)
- Sean Reilly (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 6)
- Jason Petrone (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 3)
- The IETF Secretariat (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
- Greg Vaudreuil (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 4)
- Karen Bowers (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 8)
The authors from cnri have the following 22 RFCs:
- rfc1052, cited by 56 RFCs
- rfc1109, cited by 45 RFCs
- rfc1120, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc1121, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1160, cited by 28 RFCs
- rfc1167, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc1169, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc1174, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc1175, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc1210, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc1217, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1262, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc1287, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc1367, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc1428, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc1430, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc1467, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc1520, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc1718, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc3650, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3651, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3652, cited by 3 RFCs
The author has no drafts.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 15/2, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.