The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: dnsop, quic, tsvwg and ntp
This company currently has 11 authors:
- Brian Wellington (5 documents, h-index 4, total citations 95)
- Larry Peterson (3 documents, h-index 3, total citations 54)
- Jared Mauch (3 documents, h-index 1, total citations 5)
- Brandon Williams (2 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
- Scott Shaffer (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 17)
- Niels Bakker (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 4)
- Igor Lubashev (2 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Daniel Fox Franke (2 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- John Dilley (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 1)
- Stephen Ludin (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 1)
- Mythili Prabhu (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 4)
The authors from akamai have the following 16 RFCs:
- rfc3143, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6901, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6902, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7234, cited by 32 RFCs
- rfc7336, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7620, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7770, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc7807, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7838, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7871, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7947, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7948, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7974, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8033, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc8212, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8586, cited by 1 RFC
The author has the following 7 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.